I’ve Just Had An Accident
It’s a driver’s “Oh no” moment. You just got into an accident. Now the process begins and you find yourself wondering how you’re going to keep track of it all. Do you exchange information first? Call the police?
How long will you be without your car? How much is this going to cost?
Auto Craft deals with these questions every day, and has been doing so for over 20 years. And because of that, we’ve become experts at managing nearly every question imaginable.
The minute you get into an accident, you’ve been through enough. It’s then time to turn the situation over to us.
After your claim is filed, we move into action and put your car on the fast track to repair. We are familiar with the requirements of all major insurance companies and are adept at handling supplements as well.
What Happens Next?
- Depending on the amount of damage, Auto Craft can arrange to have your vehicle towed to one of our shops
- We feature a covered estimate area and offer free written estimates between the hours of 7:30 am and 5:30 pm
- If damage in excess of $1500 is incurred then an accident report must be filed. If your accident happened on January 1, 2004 or after, click here to get the accident report form.
- We then work with your insurance companies to iron out the details of your repair
- After the estimate is written, we make an appointment to repair your vehicle
- If you need a rental car we will arrange that for you; if your car is operable you’re welcome to take it
- Parts are ordered
- Once the parts arrive, the repair process begins
- Additional parts might be required once we get the car in the shop and survey for possible supplemental damage
- Please note that the law states that you are not required to obtain more than one estimate