It's a driver's "Oh no" moment:
You just got into an accident, and now you have a million questions. Do you exchange information first? Call the police? How long will you be without your car? How much is this going to cost? Make it easy on yourself. Call the automotive collision experts at AutoCraft, we will walk you through all the steps.
First, the paperwork
After your claim is filed, we will move into action getting your parts ordered and putting your car on the fast track to repair. We are familiar with the requirements of all major insurance companies and are adept at handling supplements (additional damage found after the initial estimate) as well.
What happens next?
If your car is not drivable, AutoCraft can provide contact information for reputable towing companies in our area to have your vehicle towed to one of our auto body repair shops for a free estimate. No appointment necessary!
- We feature a covered estimate area and offer free written estimatesbetween the hours of 7:30am and 5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- Damage that has incurred in excess of $2,500, will need accident report filed.
- If your accident happened on or after July 1, 2020, click here to get the accident report form.
- We then work with your insurance company to iron out the details of your repair.
- If you need a rental car, we can arrange that for you when you drop off your car.
- Once we get the car in our shop, we will survey for possible supplemental damage. Additional parts may be necessary.
- The customer gets to pick the repair facility of their choice, not the insurance.