It's a driver's "Oh no" moment:
You just got into an accident, and now you have a million questions. Do you exchange information first? Call the police? How long will you be without your car? How much is this going to cost? Make it easy on yourself. Call the automotive collision experts at Auto Craft and we’ll guide you through all the steps of getting your vehicle repaired.
First, the paperwork
After your claim is filed, we move into action getting your parts ordered and putting your car on the fast track to repair. We are familiar with the requirements of all major insurance companies and are adept at handling supplements (additional damage found after the initial estimate) as well.
What happens next?
If your car is not drivable, Auto Craft can provide contact information for reputable towing companies in our area to have your vehicle towed to one of our auto body repair shops for a free estimate. No appointment necessary!
• We feature a covered estimate area and offer free written estimates between the hours of 7:30am and 5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
• If damage in excess of $2500 is incurred, then an accident report must be filed.
If your accident happened on or after July 1, 2020, fill out this accident report form.
• We then work with your insurance company to iron out the details of your repair.
• After the estimate is written, we order your parts and make an appointment to repair your vehicle.
• If you need a rental car, we can arrange that for you when you drop off your car.
• Additional parts might be required once we get the car in the shop and survey for possible supplemental damage.
• Please note the law states that the customer gets to choose the repair facility of their choice regardless of insurance company.